Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Namaste' behind the back

I'm still a total newbie when it comes to Yoga. I must say however I do believe I am catching on quick thanks to my sister Pammy for introducing me to this great new pursuit. She has also helped me with some basic meditation as well. This has done wonders for my wellbeing, helping to bring clarity and balance to my mind, soul, and body.
This coupled with my other recent experiences has helped me make some huge strides in my personal development and spiritual growth. I managed somehow last night, to do Namaste' behind my back, yes me with my wrists of inflexibility I managed. Sweet.

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

You are going to have to start wearing a long flowing scarlet gown soon grasshoper. Started doing yoga when I was making my way through the dark times as well. Watch out for the Rodney Yee power yoga tape, almost kilt myself.