Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Stop the Madness

It's time for me to take a break and meditate in order to more closely examine my dream. Right now my reality is occluded and this hampering my ability to make clear decisions on my path in this life.
I have been spending time at B's house which is the ideal setting for meditation. No phones, No Internet. In short no distractions. I sat and meditated last night for an unknown period of time. I eventually laid down, and continued until I passed out. I feel that I probably could have gone all night just sitting there, breathing, and being in the moment. Usually I am able to just free my mind of all thoughts the difference with my meditation last night was all the thoughts that came and went, like shooting stars starting so vividly then disintegrating into nothing.

There are things you can replace, and others you cannot.
The time has come to weigh those things.
This space is getting hot, you know this space is getting hot.

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

Wowza, things are flowing that smoothly eh? My thoughts are with you my friend.