Friday, March 23, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I have been incredibly busy at home and at the office the past few weeks, as a result I really have not had much time for blogging. Here is what I do know. The Spring skiing/riding right now is exceptional here in Southern Vermont. I took off on Tuesday, well um.....actually every Tuesday in March except the 13th to work the rescue gig over at the mountain.
The brewery has seen a surge in production lately. I brewed an altbier last week that I'm planning on racking to secondary fermentation tonight,. The Pilzner's brewed recently hve turned out terrific. I was going to brew a Pale ale tonight, but I'm feeling a little under the weather, so I'll lay low and just do some prep work in order to get the brew done sometime this weekend or Monday night. I haven't seen much of my partner this week either, so some QT with Iz would be nice. I'm also in the process of planning the Tuckermans Hajj.

On a side note I had a great conversation with my friend Dave Watson today, whom I haven't spoken to in ages. He's headed to Newfoundland with Meathead films in a few weeks for some backcountry skiing, getting married to Audrey in May, moving to Minnesota, and planning his third trip to summit Everest. He also gave me some good insight on picking theright ice ax for my trip to Tucks. Thanks Watson, and good luck!

No comments: