Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fishing, the Farmers Market, and a night off

The weekend was jam packed with fun and excitement. We all went to the Farmers Market on Saturday, and then did some fishing in the afternoon down at Weatherhead hollow pond. Sunday included a road ride with Murph that involved climbing Huckle Hill from the Vernon, VT side. Who's bright idea was that anyway? It was a suffer-fest for the entire climb. I can attest with 100% certainty that it was the most painful climb of the year for me. I'm looking forward to doing it again soon I returned home from the ride just in time to hop in the car and head up to the Agoki farm open house...err open farm?
Akaogi Farm is providing our CSA this year, and she opens her farm twice in the summer for visitors to come and enjoy the intricate workings off her farm.
Iz gave me the night off Sunday night so Invited Mr. Mann and Murph over to watch San Antonio destroy the Cavaliers. I hear Michael Fuller has tickets for Tuesday and Wednesday nights game.

No comments: