Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Time in a Vacuum

Seems like just a few days ago I was waist deep in the White Mountains post-holing my way to the top of Mount Washington for some fine spring riding.
The month of May has flashed before my eyes, and it would seem that June is hot on it's heels. I found myself planning the first full week of the month, and then gasping at the calendar in awe as the dates keep filling up with activities and plans. Some days I wonder where all the time goes. This encourages me to continue living in the moment. If you have children take the time to snuggle up with your children, hug them, and let them know how much they are loved. If your parents are still around, give them a call just to say hello. Let your partner know how much they are loved as well. It's just one of them days.

No comments: