Thursday, July 12, 2007

Delayed projects. More rain WTF?

We have had Thunderstorms here over the past seven days. This means it has rained at least once per day. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, but I'm trying to get my prepared so that I can paint it this summer. These delays are turning into a huge PITA. We are almost half way into the month, and all I have done is put up a ladder, and a collection of assorted painting, and scraping tools in my garage. I still need another ladder and some ladder jacks which I'll grab up Saturday to help me get started.
On a bright note Iz and I are headed to the Sierra Grille for a five course beer dinner tonight that will feature Dogfish Head. DFH's founder Sam Calagione will be speaking at the dinner tonight. Oh yeah and tomorrow is Friday, and I get to ride my bike home. Yipee!

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

FYI - In order to aquire the proper amount of sympathy one must first talk about fantastic beer dinner and then lead into the fact that is hard to get full enjoyment out of said dinner due to the unrelenting weather woes. The reverse causes me only to say WAAAH. Enjoy Big Boy.