Friday, July 27, 2007

Where did the month go?

The summer is officially flying by right now. It is already the end of the month, and August is upon us next week. Woah.
Thing have been pretty quiet on the brewing front. I have no choice at this point unless I want to start full on bottling again, and that ain't gonna happen. I have literally run out of Kegs. I think I still have one left that will need to be cleaned out really well. My brewery is at 95% capacity. Yes Saul Groovy, I'll bringing some beer for you to enjoy when we visit in September.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

It must be nice to make your own beer...I mean, do you EVER have to go to the store?

;)

Saul Groovy said...

Yum - me love beer. All doping aside, today's tour stage was friggin amazing. A known steroid user is about to break one of baseball's most hallowed records and it will be allowed to stand. At least cheaters in cycling are bounced when caught. Vive le Tour!!