Monday, October 29, 2007

Ratdog in New Hampshire

I went to see Bob Weir and Ratdog tonight at the Lebanon Opera House, a tiny venue with seating capacity of 800 people. Probably the most intimate setting that I have seen any member of the Grateful Dead play. I had originally planned on going with Heath but he bailed at the last second. My sister went along with me instead. Thanks for driving Pammy!

I: Jam >
Here Comes Sunshine >
Big River >
Queen Jane Approximately >
Slow Train >
Catfish John >
Wrong Way Feelin' >
Tennessee Jed >
Playin in the Band

II: You Win Again,
Me and Bobby McGee,
Black-Throated Wind>
Miracle >
Samson and Delilah >
Stuff >
Ship of Fools >
Playin in the Band (reprise)

E: China> Rider

The highlight for me was when they played Slow Train> Catfish John. It was also cool to see Steve Kimock playing with the band. Have I ever mentioned that His father Joe was my 10th grade American Government teacher? BTW it looks the Red Sox are going to sweep the Rockies!

No comments: