Thursday, January 10, 2008

Impromptu dinner guests

I mentioned that We would not get to see my brother this week due to poor timing. I took a few days off over the past week, and was unable to schedule additional time off due to month end/year end stuff at work. Needless to say I was disappointed that I would not be able to meet up with my brother who was only going to be 24 miles up the road. Having a family and especially two small children can really provide for a logistical challenge at times. Enough rambling.
Thomas called me at the office just before 4:00pm to see what our dinner plans were tonight. Thinking quick I advised him that We would be dining with him tonight, and told him to pick up some salad on the way from Okemo. He obliged, and sixty-five minutes later he, and Hank were rolling into the driveway for a spontaneous dinner date. The girls as you see were delighted to have Uncle Tommy and Hank over for dinner. I was too!

No comments: