Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Seven days later

I finally got my appetite back last night. I felt famished when I got home. That Tofu and refried bean burrito was oh so good. The pale ale I enjoyed with it was equally as yummy. Appetite, I'm glad your back. The sky is puking again today. We got around 6-8 inches of really nice white fluff, only to be topped of with sleet and freezing rain, followed by a downpour. It took two changes of gloves, and snow pants before I got the driveway totally cleaned up this morning. Man it's a mess out there. Speaking of messes, I tried to burn the kitchen down this morning after I started a piece of bread on fire in the toaster. Tragedy was narrowly averted when I removed the flaming toast and threw it off the porch into the snowbank.
Did I mention Cousin Aaron may be coming for a quick visit this week?

No comments: