Friday, August 25, 2006

Riding the short bus

It's official. I'm doing my part to reduce the amount of miles I drive every week.
I rode my bike home from work last night, and rode the bus into work today. I just cut out 50 miles of commuting in my car.
The bicycle therapy on the way home last night was divine. The bus ride in this morning was a little bumpy, but well worth it. I figure I can save at least 25.00 monthly in gas alone by commuting 2 days every week on the bus, not to mention the reducing the wear and tear on my car.
More to come on my adventures in commuting.

The bus came by and I got on, that's when it all began
There was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to never ever land.

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

Hey there Wild Thing. I think getting on that bike goes a long way towards helping to keep that cranium unclogged. An added bonus of seeing a plethora of roadkill in your travels and making that beer taste even better when you get home. Roll on my Bard of Beverages.