Thursday, October 19, 2006

Practice not knowing.

Today has been a pretty good day. I recently had dinner with a friend of mine who is in a similar situation as mine. Her advice was to move through the dark days one day at a time, one cup of coffee at a time. The healing process is slow, but I'm told it gets a little easier as time goes by. Some days will be better then others

On the lighter side I have ten gallons of French Country Ale in the primary fermenter bubbling away happily. I expect that I'll have some time to rack it towards the end of the weekend. My next beer is still up in the air. Any brewing suggestions would be appreciated.

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

I know I just got off the phone with you, but now would seem like the appropriate time to explore a Complicated Stout.

Bravo you are such a wonderful person who has touched the lives (and some times other parts if one asked nicely) of all those who have had the pleasure of your acquaintance.

Many more tears are bound to fall before you complete this part of your journey - do not let that cloud all the good that is yet to come.

Sounds trite as hell, but everything happens for a reason. I know that does not make it any less of a shit sandwich, but that is why god invented beer and greens and bikes of course.

Saul Good