Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's okay to nourish your soul all the time

This is something I have been missing out on. Due to the recent events in my life I am compelled to break some old patterns, and establish new ones. With that said, I have been riding my bike at least once a week, and sometimes twice. It's a far cry from the days of putting in 100-150 miles packed into six.
Beer brewing is going well, aside from my struggles with acheiving my desired gravity at times.
Ski season is upon us. I'm looking forward to getting out with my family as much as possible this season. It's such a fabulous sport, and both Winter and Grace love the snow. :)

I'm going to my sister's Yoga class next week with my mother-in-law. It's hard to believe my sister has been teaching Yoga for years, and I have yet to experience anything remotely close to yoga aside from the poses we have done in her living room.

No comments: