Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Beer Inventory

The 10 gallons of Porter brewed last weekend will need to be racked to a secondary fermentation vessel this week. Today would be a good day. I'm also considering putting the FCA & California Common I have in secondary fermentation into kegs to save some time, and energy. I really wish I could bottle these beers, but bottling has become more of a hassle then anything else.
I'll also need to consider what is going to be brewed next in order to keep my inventory at a reasonable level. It also provides me with a variety of libation on tap. Looks like the earliest date I can brew again may be 12/23.
Any volunteers to come over and help me bottle?

if I tell another what
your own lips told to me
may I lay neath the roses
and my eyes no longer see

No comments: