Saturday, December 09, 2006

Relationship dynamics


The past 10 days have been an absolute rollercoaster ride of emotions fo me. I have experienced feelings of compassion, happiness, joy, sadness, confusion, frustration, anger, and even loving kindness. I have laughed and cried allot this week. My partner and I have renegotiated our relationship so many times this week that my psyche is at odds with itself. As a result I am feeling emotionally drained. I'd love to say stop the ride I want to get off, but I know good or bad this experience that life is bringing me right now will be invaluable for my evolution as a human. I realize that there is nothing wrong with having any of these feelings, but it has been difficult to stay unattached to all these feelings. I wish I could saying I'm enjoying the ride right now, but I'm just trying to hang on!

The wheel is turning
and you can't slow down
You can't let go
and you can't hold on
You can't go back
and you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you
then the lightning will

No comments: