Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's not Globus Hystericus

I'm still fighting off these cold and flu like symptoms. Even with the day off Monday I still don't quite feel like I'm running at even 75%, although my taxes are over 75% completed. I did manage to get out for my sister's yoga class which proved to be a minor benefit. I clearly had a difficult time with some of the poses, while other seemed to work out flawlessly. So, while a part of me is clearly out of balance, other parts of me are seemingly in perfect harmony. Go figure!
I'm in the office today playing catch-up, and clearing my throat every 2 minutes. The provisioning department is going to love me today. I seem to be filled with copious amounts of phlegm, that has manifested itself in the back of my throat. Oh, joy. Let's just hope for the best, and I'll do what I can to keep the sputum off my desk. Wow, That was probably TMI. My apologies for ruining your appetite.

No comments: