Monday, April 16, 2007

Sunday Riding finale at Mt. Snow.

Sunday's riding was like riding in the cream you find on top of Brown Cow yogurt. Since we got a nice dose of snow late last week, and a Nor'Easter was going to be blowing through New England for the next few days Mt. Snow had decided to reopen for the weekend. I met Hank in the parking lot at noon, and we made our way to the lifts for some of the best riding all season. I enjoyed a two hour window with Hank and some ski patrol pals on the north face. We rode all the natural trails we could on the Face before I hit one more run front side to get to my car so I could head home
Wow, Sunday was amazing!

It started raining sideways Sunday afternoon, and doesn't look to be letting up until Wednesday. Flood and wind watch in effect for Windham county Monday.

No comments: