Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Preparing the East side of the House

The scraping has been rather arduous. I'm definitely making progress on the house, and it is starting to show. Special thanks once again to B for helping out. The help has been awesome, and sure beats doing it alone. It's been a delicate balance with work, home life, and my own personal pursuits in order to help maintain my sanity on this enormous project. The cycling and brewing really help as far as providing a distraction.
Thanks for all your encouragement in embarking on this endeavor. Anyone got a 40 foot ladder or a lift I could borrow?

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

You should try floating yourself with helium balloons. Too bad you cannot rig your bike wheels with paint brushes. With silly suggestions like that, it is obvious I am not the Brian lending the helping hand, although I will gladly help you drink beer.