Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

The Havilands stayed for a pancake breakfast on Thanksgiving morning before heading off to West Dover to spend the remainder of the holiday with Tina's sister and her husband. After breakfast we parted ways. I left Isabel at home to enjoy some peace and quiet for her birthday while the girls and I headed to Greenfield for some hijinx and mayhem with the Rose & Stoll Families.
It was a fabulous dinner. I felt like a sap due to the fact that my beer supplied is temporarily dried up. Yes, I'm still out of beer. Sounds crazy, but it's true. I have nothing on tap. The fermenters are full, and my taps are dry. This is all by design, in order for me to ramp back up to capacity. I may have mentioned that before. Oh, how I long to be at maximum capacity, but for now, I'll be happy at maximum density from all the Turkey I consumed.

No comments: