Saturday, November 24, 2007

A night out with Stanley

I spent the day Friday working over at the Mountain. I managed to enjoy myself despite playing the roll of traffic cop. I just don't understand what the story is with people today. What gives with the lack of respect on the mountain? Heck while we are at it, anywhere for that matter. What is the issue with people insofar as an inability to respect one another? Okay, rant over. Moving on, I had a chance to hang out with Gus Friday night. He is one of my oldest friends, in fact one of the few people that I still stay in contact with. After spending some QT with him this weekend, I decided that we really need to hang out more often now that are children are getting older, and it's getting easier to travel with them.
Anyway, he wants me to bring some beer to his son Charlie's B-day party. I'm seriously considering a road trip to Red Bank.

No comments: