Thursday, November 08, 2007

Into day three

We are at the start of day three with my solo parenting expedition. So far so good. I actually had an opportunity to enjoy more then one beer before turning in last night. The girls have been most excellent. I checked the gravity on the Bohemian Pilzner and it has dropped to 1.012. This beer will get racked to secondary fermentation tonight, and then lagered until it is ready to drink on Christmas day. I better read up on yeast washing so I can save this yeast for the next lager I'm going to brew. I see some serious issues coming up with my inventory...I may need to augment it with some commercial examples to get me through to Turkey day
Winter has a play date with Haim, today, so I will be able to linger longer at the office.

1 comment:

Saul Groovy said...

Deja vu